Saturday, March 16, 2013

St Patricks Day Desserts

St. Patrick Day Desserts


Bailey's White Chocolate, Caramel, Toffee Rice Pudding



I Really like Rice Pudding it's such a comfort food. This is putting it over the top though but it is delicious. My mom use to make a Danish Rice that was Whip Cream folded into Rice then a Strawberry topping kind of like a pie filling was Put over the top it was really good. This is somewhat similar. The Pictures look odd but it is hard taking pictures of brown, tan and white food. 

This is what I did for the recipe

1 pkg of sugar free White Chocolate pudding mix with 1/4c. Baileys, 1/2-3/4c milk, and 1/2c. caramel sauce. Mix with a whisk until mixed well then fold in 1 c. Whipped Cream and then 11/2c. chilled cooked rice. Mix well then fold in 3/4c. toffee bits. 
This was really good especially if you are a Rice Pudding fan.


Here's My little gifts for my friends and neighbors. Andes Mint Muddy Buddies





Here's a treat for the kids 

Lucky Charm Sugar Cookie Pizza with Marshmallow Frosting, Lucky Charms, Fruity Funmallows and little pieces of Rice Krispy treats. All things Marshmallow that I love!!
 


I would of Put some Pop Rocks on for fun too but I had none. This was really good and the kids loved it. So did I.

Lucky Charm Sugar Cookie Pizza

1 batch of sugar cookie dough or a bought roll. Spread out onto medium greased pizza pan and bake according to recipe. ( I used Betty Crocker recipe because it makes the perfect sized batch for this)
When cool Frost with Marshmallow Frosting
1/4c. softened Butter
 1 tub of Marshmallow Creme
sprinkle of salt
Beat until fluffy then add 3c. Pwd sugar and 1T. spoon of milk if too thick. 
1t. vanilla
beat until smooth then frost cookie Pizza
Top with Mainly the Lucky Charms Marshmallows about 1/2c. and 2T. of the cereal part. Then sprinkle 1C. of marshmallows and if you want the little pieces of Rice krispy treats. I had some that we made yesterday with peeps so I threw them on. I also sprinkled on a little malted milk pieces that I had on hand. I wanted to put on crushed strawberry malted milk balls but I can't find them anywhere anymore.

I also made some Lucky Charm Ice Cream which I need to put on here soon. I make so many Ice creams and I want to put them on here so I can remember what I did because they are all soooo good.



No comments:

Post a Comment