Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Bunny Snack Mix


What To Do With All Your Leftover Easter Candy – Make Easter Bunny Crack! I Mean Crunch Mix.

Image
I hope you all had a fabulous Easter. I did but I probably ate my weight in candy and desserts. Thank goodness it’s Monday and I can start fresh!
This is really good and really addicting.  So if you are hoping to make it and get rid of candy this is a good way but you might hate yourself for it because you might be the one to eat it all. I actually made it before Easter but this is a good way to use up any leftover candy and you can make it with what you have. I of course made it with a lot of things I love and to go together. 
Easter Bunny Crack Crunch Snack Mix
1 bag of Caramel Puff Corn
1 box of Annies Chocolate Chip Bunny Cookies
11/2c. Peanut Butter filled pretzels or pretzel sticks. (I did a combo)
1 bag of M & M’s
1 bag of Candy Corn
2 C. mini Marshmallows
1 package of White Almond Bark Melted
1/2c. Peanuts
Put all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour melted Almond bark over all of it and mix well. Spread out on cookie sheet to let harden then break apart if needed.
Enjoy!
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment