Monday, November 8, 2010

Pumpkin Apple Muffins

Bring on the Pumpkin
I'm using up my pureed pumpkin I made last week. I have made pumpkin cornbread which was delish, pumpkin Granola and now these. These are some of my favorite muffins almost like a cupcake their so good.
 Mixing up the flour and sugars

Adding the pumpkin puree, so pretty.

 eggs, and oil



folding in the grated apples



 Baked to perfection. Yum!




Pumpkin Apple Muffins

21/2c. flour
2c. sugar
1 T. Pumpkin pie spice
1t. baking soda
1/2t. salt
11/4c. pumpkin
2 eggs
1/4c. oil
2c. apples grated or finely chppd

Topping
1/4c. sugar
3 T. flour
1/2 t. cinnamon
3 T. butter
3 T. chppd pecans (You can omit these if your not a nut fan)

Mix all your dry ingredients together then add wet and fold in apple. Fill muffins liners almost to top (this makes about 18). Blend topping with pastry blender or 2 forks til crumbly and sprinkle over top.
Bake 350 30-35 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment